Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I enroll in a course?
You can enroll
2. When can I access the course?
Access to the course online will be granted once payment has been received. If you pay by credit card you will have immediate access. If you pay by cheque you will not have access to the course until your payment has been received and processed.
3. What if I cannot complete the course before my access expires?
Extensions will be granted at the Registrar's discretion.
4. What is required to successfully complete the course?
There are a number of practice questions within the course content as well as a learning journal that must be completed.
5. What is the refund policy?
Refunds will be issued at the discretion of the Program Registrar.
6. Are there specific software or browser requirements to run the online programs?
- Windows XP and newer, OS X 10.3 and newer
- Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 12, Chrome 18, Safari 5, or newer
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Adobe Reader,
High Speed Internet is highly recommended
Seminar / Classroom Courses
1. What is the refund policy for seminar / classroom courses?
Participant withdrawal penalties:
Two weeks prior to registration deadline: $75
One week prior to course: $125
> 1 week prior to course: 50% of course fee
No show: 100% of course fee